Winter Soirée: A Letter Penned from Santa Pryce

9:08 AM





A Letter Penned from Santa Pryce 
Merry Christmas Family! 🎄


Sunday's Winter Soirée was more than an affair but Family coming home for the holidays. The SecondLife residents of distance cousins, twice removed from another mother and third generation on the father side. Aye, I say that in humor but sincere belief we are Family. We laugh, we fight, we love, we regret and we endear just the same. On Sunday, the jovial spirit which filled the Dance Hall was infectious and the energy undeniable. As I manned the gifting, when the lazy git of Santa Pryce Christmas Tree quit, I'd peek at the chat and smiled as there was so much laughter. Rich conversation and moments of reminiscing memories shared. This is the heart of the day. The purpose and vital importance of being in company of one another as the holidays can be heavy on some hearts. While others the loneliest and I'm honored to have spent seven hours with each of you. Time passed swiftly but the memories, new acquaintances and joy shared, I soon wouldn't forget. It was an honor for us to host each of you and a pleasure to now reveal our surprise for you.


Throughout the Soirée we impressed upon each Guest to send their image to Santa Pryce. Not even our Staff knew the why but they were diligent in asking as only June Fallon, Elizabeth Nantes and myself, knew the reason. I approached June.Fallon, Owner of Dahlia, months prior to the date, if she'd be interested in this Project and she graciously said yes. To be honest, she was intricate in every aspect of the detailing and genuinely wanted it to be perfect for you. I presented an idea for a vintage jewel keepsake as June's designs are often classic with an antique elegance which makes them timeless. From a few suggestions I presented, she brilliantly crafted an elegant Citrine Diamond bracelet tied in gold tulle and velvet bow for the Ladies. As well as an elegant gold tie clip with a solitary Diamond for the Gentlemen. In addition, it was her idea for a pose to capture these gifts and I knew just the person, Elizabeth Nantes, Owner of e.posEd. I've longed admired Elizabeth as she is incredibly talented and her poses are always full of expression. She has a way of capturing emotion which makes a single pose versatile from any angle. Paired, these ladies are extraordinary. I'm ever grateful for their kindness to present these Christmas gifts to you. 


To receive your gift, I've given the name of each Guest, which sent their photo to Santa Pryce, as well as our wonderful Photographers to June. She will personally set delivery, Via Caspervend, and if it should fail, we encourage you to visit Dahlia store for redelivery. In addition, if you were unable to attend the Soirée and you'd love these items for yourself or gift for Christmas, June has a beautiful display to make your purchase. As well as another SURPRISE for our Guest who sent their images. Don't squint your eyes at me. I kept my promise of no more secrets but June has a mind of her own and you definitely need to see what she's done. I won't tell you because as you know, I can keep a secret! 


Once more, Thank You to our wonderful Guests for spending the holidays with us. Our esteemed Photographers for their tribute artwork contributed within our Gallery. Our impressive Event Photographers Petr Denis & Henry2Busy for capturing the memories of our affair. The lovely | anu papp | Papp & Lau Cedrusfor the festive music to celebrate the occasion. To Kunst Kimmel, for generously providing signature decor to accentuate our venue. Our Soirée Publicist, Stella Mahogany and Hostess Eria Ziemia for their invaluable hard work in making our Guest feel at home. To the passionate and patient Mikaela Carpaccio, our Soirée Architect, for bringing life to the scribbled vision I had for this affair. You truly put your heart in the design and landscape. I can not express my gratitude enough. The venue is absolutely breathtaking and I appreciate your encouragement as well as your trust to team in this with me. 

Aye, on the behalf of AvaGardner Kungler Owner of Kunglers, Elizabeth Nantes, Owner of e.posEd, June Fallon, Owner of Dahlia, Kunst Himmel, Owner of [ kunst ] and Santa Pryce, we wish everyone a Merry Christmas!

Happy Holidays 🎄

------------------------------
🌹GO TO DAHLIA TO SEE YOUR SURPRISE FROM JUNE🌹
------------------------------

Shop Your Christmas Gifts at:

You Might Also Like

0 comments