End of June Items for Dahlia

8:31 AM

My Clarina Gacha has been moved to my new main store location - 
I am getting many messages looking for my gacha. Clarina My Clarina set is no longer at illuminate - it is at my new location in the Gacha section of my mainstore-

1li each - Transfer - Mod - Materials Enabled - 1 Rare - 16 Commons


Dahlia - Brent Unisex Aviator Flip Sunglasses - At Rewind - Summer Loving -   Flip open with touch and sound

Style Card - Summer Hair - Magika

 Dahlia - Akumano - headphones at - Notice me Senpai -  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Blazing%20Star/144/175/147

style card - r2 A/D/E kikyou[blue]Maitreya
Hair - Little bones - feline


 Dahlia - La Mer Set - At UBER - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/125/132/1202

Style card - 
-Narcisse - Ridley - Bikini
Hair - Moon. - Summer Breeze


Dahlia - Cora's Summer Champagne set
 Copy . Mod . Materials Enabled. 1 li each. The champagne bucket dispenses a wearable champagne glass

You Might Also Like

0 comments