time to reevaluate

7:54 PM




Lately I have been overwhelmed with blogging and my shop because we just moved locations and changed our vending system to Casper. Which once you change to Casper it is so worth it and I think it will be a great investment for [evoLove]. Buyers can now send gifts use gift cards & get redeliveries.
So with feeling overwhelmed, with this post I wanted to do something carefree and very true to my style. My favorite colors to mix are greens and pinks and when I got this skirt from alaskametro it inspired me to come up with this photo. The skirt also comes in a few different prints very perfect for spring and summer. And you must try to find her hunt item with a beautiful nailpoilish pallet they are  spring/summer colors with glitter. She in my opinion does polishes the best,  go and treat yourself to a little mani pedi and find this hunt item at on9 .
 I was so excited to get these shoes from Fri. she is now making an Ivy tone that is to die for and you all know how I am obsessed with anything ivy! The flower and picnic basket comes in a lovely gacha set that you all have to play at  the Seasons Story. Which is where I found this necklace that says Bae, lol i just love it.
This frame pose by Shi.S  comes with three different poses and is adorned with some beautiful blossoms. I am in love with this bracelet by Kunst you can change the tone with the hud to a few different metals and it goes perfectly with just about anything and I love the sleekness of it. Both can be found at TLC.

The look - 
fri. - Honey.Platforms (Ivy) - Slink - C88 - LM
alaskametro<3 "Botanica" skirt - Garden - On9 -LM
alaskametro<3 "Garden" nail polish - Slink HUD - Hunt Gift - On9 - LM
Soul Flowers White [CAROL G] - Maitreya ADD - Gen - Neutral - LM
Dead Dollz - Gwen Bra - White - LM
:::Phoenix::: Laila Hair - Hairology - LM
[ kunst ] - Infinity cuff / left (F) - TLC - LM
Astralia - Glicine headpiece (white) - The seasons story - LM
The Horror! x Dichotomy ~ Mood Necklaces - Bae (GOLD) - The seasons story - LM

[Shi.S.] Blossom Pose- (comes with frame and three poses) - TLC - LM 

Decor -
[ keke ] shimmer string long - LM
dust bunny . gardenia shed - C88 -  LM
Aphrodite optional vine with flowers decorative - On 9 - LM
8f8 - Cup of Spring - Daffodil in a Cup - The seasons story - LM - The seasons story - LM
Astralia - Glicine picnic basket (white)  - The seasons story - LM










You Might Also Like

0 comments