Sing sweet nightingale

8:07 AM

Most of these items you can get at TFC. The nightingale bird inspired me to do this photo, she come from the Jian set, you will also find a beautiful nest and a windy tree that I adore and I will take some photos with it  soon. The head piece  by Belle Epoque is probably the most stunning piece i have ever put on my head and it comes in many colors this is the white, but the black and yellow are my other favorites. I fell in love with these cuffs by Plastik, she always amazes me with the hud options on all her items, you can change the metal and the stone, and there is so many colors to choose from. The floral raised part is so well done. Last but not least this pose is part of the series we did for sanarae, this one is cup of tea 01. It comes with a tea cup and saucer dish not shown in the photo.


Belle Epoque { Faith Headpiece } White @ TFC - The fantasy collective
JIAN :: Nightingale Bird  @ TFC - The fantasy collective
:[P]:- Indwyn Cuff [Left-Med]:// Milk @ TFC - The fantasy collective
Pose - [evoLove] - cup of tea 01 - Sanarae 
bodysuit - ::c.A.:: Xenia *Beige*
Hair - Magika - Honey Whiskey


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive