all you never say

8:32 AM

I rarely do portraits so here is my stab at it. I always see people posting the most beautiful portraits and when I try to take one I always feel mine are not good enough. I wanted to showcase this gorgeous hair by Moon. I love how the hair intertwines throughout the antlers. Another reason why I wanted to do a portrait was for this eyeshadow by alaskametro, it sparkles right under the eye in the corner and has a beautiful set of colors to pick from in the hud I am wearing the peach tone, it compliments this new skin by bold & beauty. This skin is one of my favs at the moment, in the Porcelain tone it is so soft with a light contour on the cheekbones to give the face a more realistic look.

Moon. Hair. & VALE KOER // Sacred @ Uber
-00-SweetPrincess-Dress_BLUE:RARE @ CCB

Skin- Bold & Beauty :: Sasha (Lelutka Applier). porcelain @ Tres Chic
Eyeshadow - alaskametro<3 "Zara" eyeshadow 
eyelashes - .: Mai Bilavio :. World Tour  StripLash in Miami
eyes - [Buzz] Cora Eyes - Avada

You Might Also Like

0 comments