Collabor88 Blogger Search 2016 / Happy Valentine's Day

2:39 PM


For this blog post I wanted to keep it really simple and focus on the items from the collabor88 event. I fell in love with this gown and clutch by Zenith so much so that I bought the gown in white too. The red color of the clutch is the perfect pop of color for Valentine's day and these flowers by keke balance the softness of the heart.  Even though it is a happy day I wanted a somber mood to this photo hence the dull grey tones, I think so many can relate to this feeling on Valentine's day. This hair by moon is one of my favorites because of the soft tendrils around the frame of the face give it a very realistic look and of course in my favorite coral pastel tone with the darker roots. The necklace and rings is at the new up coming round at CCB starting the 20th of February,  they will be having anniversary gifts from all the designers so be sure to pick them up. The necklace and rings come with an amazing hud to pick from three tones, I am wearing the rose gold tone to compliment the hair. Last but not least I want to talk about the shimmer strings by keke, I love when she makes sparkly things because everybody needs a little sparkle in their life. I added them to give some life to the dullness in the photo because sometimes when you are sad you need a little something pretty to cheer you up.

 =Zenith=Vintage Heart Clutch (Red) -Gold
=Zenith=Vintage Nightgown (Grey) -Maitreya
Moon. Hair. // Code Uma
All of these items you can find at the February round @ Collabor88 
Skin: DeeTaleZ *Appliers* LeLuka Heads "Face Jenna C88" CELTIC ( past C88 item)

Here is the contest ad if you would like to try :



.:*:. Kotolier .:*:. "Laetitia" Necklace
.:*:. Kotolier .:*:. "Laetitia" Ring I
.:*:. Kotolier .:*:. "Laetitia" Ring II


Decor:
[ keke ] shimmer string @ Kustom 9
Apple Fall Hand Painted Scandinavian Bowls
Apple Fall Country Hall
AF Recycled Desk

eyeshadow : alaskametro<3 "Chloe" glitter eyeshadow

Pose : [ evoLove ]



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive