Aaron & I doing our monthly Sanarae Stroll

8:34 PM



If you have not been yet you need to get your butt over to the new round of Sanarae. The sim for this round is absolutely breathtaking and as always the best for taking photos. Aaron and I are making it our monthly tradition to do this photo at Sanarae once a month for each event. I love this idea for us because with our busy SL schedules it is hard to make time for us to see one another. He is one of my very dear friends and he always lifts my spirits up when I am down. Here is his flickr with his amazing photos:  www.flickr.com/photos/130590824@N02/
  If you have not seen our first Sanarae post here is the link:

wearing some of my favorite things from the event:
D R O P . Faether Dress (PNK) 
Belle Epoque { Heaven Necklace } Mint
Hair - *barberyumyum*61E 
ASO! Edie1965 Alphabet Necklace (Gold) none RARE
[Modern.Couture] Jewelry - Hope Gold Tiara
Leg tattoo - se//mi / Hanasaku (White) 

You can find all of these items @Sanarae 6

 AaronTJ90: shirt: ::GB:: pudding vest in tank_black
 pants: [ ExcellencE ] Pants_GrinRadin_Black @MOM
 hair: .: fiore :. MAIA Hair @hairology

Pose : "The waiting female" ~ Zipi Poses 

Sim: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Junin/194/123/3975

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive