#206 Breakfast at Tiffany's - Mamy event

12:27 PM


-tres blah- Coffee To Go -Gift
{amiable}Yum Yum My Cafe Gacha03_Bread- Gacha
Noodles - Glass Slipper Tiara Silver/Diamond - Gacha
Glamistry: Sunglasses PU2003

sim -




Mamy's October round theme for this month is 'Breakfast at Tiffany's', what better way to do a post than from the movie. Of course it is one of my favorites, Audrey Hepburn is such a beauty. I tried to recreate it as best as I could. The perfect place to get the taxi in the background is the New York City sim. This photo took me so many crashes to get, for some reason SL was not agreeing with me. There are a couple of really great gifts in this photo, the cat and the coffee. The cat came with a really cute scene and pose, however, I needed the cat so I unlinked and threw him over my shoulder. Tres blah is giving away some really nice gifts this month including this coffee cup, you should all shoot over there and pick them up. I hope you all like this post and check out Mamy's new event for more Tiffany inspired items. <33





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive