#204 Please don't rock my boat

8:35 AM


unedited photos below



unkindness- uK - Forgotten Summer Boats @LTD event

Tableau Vivant \\ Burtonette hair - Natural dye @C88
Romper- !:Lybra:! Lulu Maitreya (exp.) Safari -@mesh avenue
Glamistry : HEATHER Heels - maitreya 
LUXE. Metropolis Necklace (Short) Gold @uber
pose:

I loved doing this shoot, it all kind of just came together for me including the song I linked below. These boats by unkindness are just so well textured and gave the photo a beautiful pop of color. 
I was so excited to get this romper by Lybra it has the most adorable front tie and the texture is so pretty. I wanted to capture the boat rocking and maybe I was not going to make it ending up in the sims water, so this pose by touch of flare was perfect. He makes the most unique poses for a great price of 15L for single poses. You should check them out! I also added some unedited close ups so you can see better detail on the shoes by glamistry, these are a new release. Hope you all enjoyed this post, kisses <3

Sim:


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive