Playing dress up with june

7:08 PM


I wanted to start adding some dialog here for my fans to get to know me better and close ups into my blog, so you can really see the detail of the items and hear what I have to say about them. So, lets get started!
I have to start with the hair because hair is my passion in SL, it is by tram and I really love the hair that she creates. I have been on a tram binge lately, I head over there every so often and treat myself because they are a little more on the pricey side for hair in SL at 350L a pop. 
The shiba Inu my dear friend Aqua Marine gave to me to use, she won it at the arcade. I just love the detail with the little butterfly, well I do love anything having to do with butterflies. 
The dress and the makeup can be found at the new fashion fair opening October 1st, they will be having some really great designers, you all must check it out. You can see these items featured in my "How many calories do you think this is?" Post.
I really fell in love with this pumens skin in the color summer, ok ok ok I know summer is over but it is nice to keep the tan going, don't you think? It comes with a great hud with almost every applier you can think of. You can find it in four colors for all seasons at the Tres Chic Event.
The rest of the items are linked below. I really hope you all enjoyed my first dialog post.

Foxes - Faux Fur Stole - Fade 3
 tram  D802 hair / maroon & darksalmon
+Half-Deer+ Shiba Inu - Wave Hello @ The arcade
[White~Widow ] Altar - Black @we <3 rp
.Charm. Skai Collar // Gold @the fantasy collective
Glamistry: Sunglasses PU2004
**[PUMENS]  - .:MICHELLE:. SKIN -  SUMMER - ** @tres chic
Zaara [Goa party] : Weed Joint (add to wear - click on/off)
Pose- an lar [poses] Julep Series



You Might Also Like

0 comments