#146 REIGN. BALLERINA CONTEST ENTRY- JUNE FALLON

5:02 PM

REIGN.- BALLERINA WARMERS- OMBRE5 @C88
Dress: ::{u.f.o}::Swan Lake, Act1 - pink - s
*LODE* Head Accessory - Hortensia Crown [blue]
Tattoo :SwaggedOut - SwagBag - Phases 
[enVOGUE] - HAIR Charlotte - Dark Browns
[enVOGUE] - HairBase - Dark Browns
*GA* Mesh Lashes Magnificia
Eye make up: Zisbka - Joss 01
Skin:[PF] Harley v2 <Crystal> 
EYES : IKON VIP Group Gift - August 2015 
[ keke ] star cluster @C88
[ keke ] star glitter  @C88
Ballet studio:
cinphul // Delusory [Boutique]
Pose:
{Imeka} Ballet - Pose Pack {Gift}



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is an amazing piece. I don't know where to start the whole this is just so detailed I had to check if it was real for a moment. I think my favorite part is the eyes and the headband. It must have taken hours to complete both of them. I couldn't imagine tryng to work on something so intricate.

    Lucius Cambell @ Skild

    ReplyDelete